At The SMA Trust we are committed to providing the best possible service to everyone who engages with our work. One of the ways in which we can continually improve our service is by listening to, and responding to, all those with whom we have contact.
We listen to and use this important information. It helps us:
- Measure how well people’s needs are being met
- Identify if we need to improve, change or develop the way we do something
- Identify if we need to improve our training
If you have had a good experience of The SMA Trust and have time to let us know, please contact:
Tel: 01608 663415
If you have cause for concern or wish to make a complaint, please do so by:
- sending an email to email@example.com
- writing to Joanna Mitchell, Executive Director at: The SMA Trust, Compton Scorpion, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire CV36 4PJ
- telephone: 01608 663415
We will acknowledge and provide an initial response to your feedback within 10 working days of receipt. Whilst we expect to be able to resolve most complaints within that timeframe, if we need to conduct a more in-depth investigation, we will aim to provide you with a full response within 20 working days. If we are unable to meet that deadline due to exceptional circumstances, we will of course let you know.
If your complaint is about our fundraising activities and we are unable to resolve it to your satisfaction, you can ask the Fundraising Standards Board, the self-regulator for UK fundraising, to consider it by:
- submitting your complaint through the FRSB website
- writing to Fundraising Standards Board, 65 Brushfield Street, London E1 6AA, or
- calling – 0333 321 8803
The SMA Trust is a member of the Fundraising Standards Board and we agree to abide by its decisions. Please note that the Fundraising Standards Board can only consider complaints received within 3 months of the original incident.
The Fundraising Standards Board will investigate your complaint within 20 working days of receiving it and, if you are not satisfied with its conclusions, you can request that their Board of Directors look at it again. Their decision will be made within 60 calendar days, will be final and will be made public.