Spinal Muscular Atrophy is little-known and yet is the biggest genetic cause of death of babies and infants worldwide. We need more people to join us: to tell more people about SMA and help us to find a cure and treatments for this devastating condition.
There are so many ways you can help:
- Get fit while raising vital funds for The SMA Trust by taking part in one of our Challenge Events
- Download our Fundraising Pack for lots of useful advice and fundraising ideas
- Donate to our Muscle Power Campaign and help us fund our UK SMA Research Consortium
- Help promote SMA Awareness Week which occurs in September each year
- Do you shop online? Do it through easyfundraising.org.uk and raise a free donation for The SMA Trust every time you shop!
Keep up to date with our research and fundraising news by subscribing to our Momentum Newsletter that is posted twice a year.
To receive more regular SMA research news, sign up for our research e-Newsletter Zoom in 2 SMA Research.